Head butted has cause the tip of my nose to sting for two days. What's wrong? (photo)

My boyfriend head butted me in the nose two days ago which has caused the tip of my nose and the right side of the septum to sting it also stings more to move it or it pops a bit.. My nose was already crooked after my brother dropped an 11kg medicine ball on my face but is it possible something has happened to the cartlidge?

Crooked nose

The injuries and symptoms you have described are consistent with a septal fracture. This is rarely treated emegently but can be corrected with a rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedure.  It appears that straightening grafts will likely be necessary to correct this deformity.  Rhinoplasty is the most challenging of all cosmetic procedures and the crooked nose is the most difficult of all. Seek an experienced rhinoplasty expert.  The Rhinoplasty Society has names on their website to assist you in your search

Nose Conserns

It appears you may have fractured and/or displaced your nasal septum. See a plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Fred Suess, MD

POSSIBLE NASAL FRACTURE

Dear Mariahemk, First of all I am very sorry to hear about this incident and I certainly hope this was an accident or you should be filing charges. You should be seen by an expert to perform an intra-nasal examination to determine whether your nose has been fractured. Due to the fact that you have had a previous injury and your nose appears to be deviated you will need surgical intervention. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD