Hanging Bottom Lip. What Procedure Will Help Me?

I'm an attractive female, but It kills my whole appearance, as a teen I tried to commit suicide because I was teased so much. I'm 47 and it stills kills my esteem. What type of procedure can I get to decrease my bottom lip so that my lips can look normal. I hate the way they look and most men run when I can no longer hold my lips together, because it makes me look so Ugly. I'm desperate.

Lip Reduction Should Fix the Hanging Lip

I probably do more lip reductions than almost anyone in the world.  i do one about every other day in all races.  I really specialize in lip reduction procedures.  You can take a look at this testimonial of a white man with a hanging lip and peruse my before and after results on lip reductions.

best,

sam lam

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

best,

sam lam

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip reshaping--Correction of hanging lips

There are a variety of procedures can be done to improve hanging lips.

These include a variety of geometrically designed excision or removal of excess tissue.

Make sure your surgeon has done a lot of these kind of procedure.

Lip Reduction Surgery

Regarding: "Hanging Bottom Lip. What Procedure Will Help Me?
I'm an attractive female, but It kills my whole appearance, as a teen I tried to commit suicide because I was teased so much. I'm 47 and it stills kills my esteem. What type of procedure can I get to decrease my bottom lip so that my lips can look normal. I hate the way they look and most men run when I can no longer hold my lips together, because it makes me look so Ugly. I'm desperate
."

Full, ethnic lips can be reduced by a variety of techniques which essentially remove a wedge or multiple wedges from inside the lip allow the out-turned lip to be rotated internally. This is done at the cost of a permanent scar inside the lip which is usually well tolerated.

Lip Reduction Surgery

."