Should I get a filler injected into the side of my nose so my nose will look straight? (Photo)

Im 20 years old and have had a septoplasty as well as a rhinoplasty. Neither of these producers have done anything to help the appearance of my nose. I'm trying to see what else I can do without dropping another 10 grand on nose jobs that never turn out at least slightly better. I'm not too concerned about it making my nose bigger, my main objective is I would like it to look straight. I don't know what else I can do. What is my next step? Fillers? Or more surgery?

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

Non-surgical rhinoplasty can add volume - helping to symmetrize contour irregularities and depressions along the nose, but it will not be able to straighten a deviated nose.

Revision rhinoplasty to straighten crooked nose

Revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty, but can accomplish straightening the crooked nose. Straightening the  crooked nose requires osteotomies placed in the nasal bones, and a possible spreader graft placed underneath a concave upper lateral cartilage in the mid-portion of the nose. For many examples  and more information, please see  the link and the video below

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Fillers can help straighten the nose if injected properly, I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Nose improvement

Both fillers and surgery can help you achieve a nose that appears straight. Fillers are temporary and will need to be touched-up regularly. Surgery can be permenant if done correctly. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Best of luck!

Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Will Filler Help? #rhinoplasty

GirlyGirl,

Its difficult to tell from the photos but filler can sometimes camouflage areas of deficiency after rhinoplasty. I suggest a consultation with a plastic surgeon to determine if you would be right for the procedure.  Placing filler in the nose in a previously operated field with scar tissue can be extremely challenging.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

Dr. Daniel Barrett
Plastic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA

Daniel Barrett, MD
Beverly Hills Physician