Can a non-surgical nose job lengthen a nose and derotate a tip in appearance?

Im trying to leave revision as a last possible option so Id like to know if a non-surgical nose job can create the illusion of a longer nose and a derotated tip. Thanks

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty and its limitation

There is no good non-surgical means of lengthening your nose. The safest, most permanent way to lengthen your nose is surgically. A septal extension graft and extended spreader grafts are excellent surgical techniques to lengthen the nose.
Strategic placement will often allow for rotation of the tip of the nose, but counter-rotation, or lengthening the nose, is often not possible to any significant degree with nonsurgical rhinoplasty.

Consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist with experience in nonsurgical rhinoplasty will help you determine if the amount of improvement possible with nonsurgical rhinoplasty is enough for you to pursue it.

Non Surgical Nose Job

Hi there, yes, fillers can be used to do this non-surgically. At my office we usually use Voluma for this since it lasts 2 years and can give clients the most flexibility with results. The procedure typically takes just a few minutes and clients go back to their day right after. We charge $799 for a syringe of Voluma for this and do lots of non-surgical nose jobs.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

I suggest posting photos to see what is the best option for you. Fillers can be used to sculpt a nose, but the tip shape cannot be improved without a surgical intervention. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Expected changes with non-surgical revision rhinoplasty

Hi,

Yes it potentially can but depends on how tight your skin is, how high or low the bridge is and how much of a change is required.  I would have to see photos to be able to tell you more accurately, however usually Restylane can be used to create the illusion of more length and less rotation.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon