How to remove garlic burn marks from the face?

i had applied garlic on my forehead to remove mole.. but it burnt my after a month the marks of burn are left on skin ..please tell me how to remove them

Garlic burn scars

Garlic and chemical burns on the face can be improved with a combination protocol of creams. Plato's Scar Serum will improve the scars, while Melarase PM can help improve skin color and complexion. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Improving burns

You may not be able to remove them but since they are only one month old you can influence them. Assuming that they are healed, I would start with hydroquinone to help fade them followed by sunscreen SPF 30.