How to correct uneven eye bags while smiling? (photo)

I am 27yrs old. I have different shape of eye bag in my both eyes while I smile which makes me look more older than my age. Is there any correction for this problem?

Eye bags can be from strong muscles or fat pads

Hi thanks for sharing your photo.  The fullness under your eyes is related to the underlying muscle and not the classic fat pads reason.  You may be a candidate for treatment but an in person examination is required-be sure to seek consultation with an ABPS certified plastic surgeon.

Uneven eye bags when smiling

Thank you for sharing your question and photo. Your lower eyelids squeeze as you are smiling. Injection of Botox into the muscle which is doing the squeezing might diminish the bags. Depending on how you appear when you are not smiling, fillers might be beneficial to hide the bags to some extent. See an experienced eyelid specialist for detailed evaluation and guidance.  Good luck,

Eye bag correction

Hi there, your eye bags may be corrected with filler. I use a filler called Voluma for this, that's indicated to last up to 2 years. It would probably just be 1 syringe to your left eye bag so make it appear more symmetrical. Our price for that is $799. I have seen great results using this method and do this several times every day.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician