Is this chest indent or some muscular problem after Gynecomastia surgery ? Will it grow evenly if I workout?

i had a gynocoemastia surgery two years ago. Currently 90 Pounds but a few problems. My nipples look really bad. I want to have an shredded body but theres another problem. If you look at the picture you can see a difference in the left and right inner lower region(chest). the right part is full but my left lower region is extremely flat. if i work out and the shape of the chest grows in this pattern(uneven) i dont want to hit the gym anymore. or is there anyway i could correct this problem ?

Secondary Gynecomastia Revision

Working out or exercise is not going to improve your current chest issues after gynecomastia reduction surgery. It is going to require a combination of a periareolar lift/nipple reduction and fat grafting to the flatter side of the chest to get an improved result over what you have now.

Indent

The simple answer is YES the problem can be fixed but a full examination is really needed to determine what might be the best approach. 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Gynecomastia

The dent in the breast can be repaired. Whether by fat grafting or liposuction above and below the dent or just fat grafting would depend on the physical examination. Also it is important to assess the symmetry in chosing the right procedure.

Chest Indentation and Asymmetry After Gynecomastia Surgery

The areas after Gynecomastia Surgery may feel “lumpy” or irregular, and should decreases with time. Often massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible that any indentations could be addressed with fat grafting or cosmetic filler(s) if eligible.

Also, #asymmetry during the healing process is not at all uncommon after any breast surgery as each breast heal differently.

Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.