Does Gynexin work for Gynecomastia? Some people are saying it doesn't so I wanted to know if it can help my gynecomastia?

Surgically Addressing Gynecomastia

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 

About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.

There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding. For instance, studies have shown that patients with BMI > 30kg/m sq (placing them in the obese category) have a higher complication rate. Therefore, it is important for patients to be as close as possible to their normal body weight prior to surgery. Not only will this decrease risks of complications, but will also enhance the aesthetic results. Further, normal body weight is different from one patient to another.

Gynexin

I know of no FDA approved non surgical/non invasive treatment for gynecomastia. If you are seeking non surgical options for mild gynecomastia, I think that Vanquish which uses RF energy, or UltraShape that uses ultrasound rather than Cool Sculpt would be the best option though all are off FDA usage. Surgery is the best option for the vast majority of patients with gynecomastia.
#gynecomastia
#malebreastreduction

Gynexin does not work to eliminate gynecomastia

Gynexin does not work to eliminate gynecomastia. Surgery is the only solution to cure gynecomastia.I had patients who tried gynexin with no results.This company used my before and after picture and falsely claimed that the improvement is due to their phil.     

Mordcai Blau, MD

Gynexin

Please save your money!  Unless you have an endocrinological condition, which would be treated by a board certified specialist, the only treatment for gynecomastia is surgical resection, with or without liposuction.