How can a nasal tip be widened?

I used to have nice 3/4 views with a boxy tip that projected out. Now after 2 surgeries both with Cephalic alar dome trims, my tip is half the size it used to be and is no longer boxy. 3/4 oblique view used to be my best angle, now it's hideous. How can my tip be widened and made to have that nice boxy 3/4 view again? Ear grafts?

Widening a Narrow Nasal Tip

There are many ways to widen a nasal tip that is too narrow. The specific technique used will depend on the patient's unique anatomy, and in revision rhinoplasty, what has been done to the tip in the past. One of my personal favorite ways to widen a tip involves placing a "subdomal graft" using the patient's own cartilage followed by a number of different tip defining suture techniques. I like the subdomal graft especially on thin skinned patients as one is unlikely to see the graft edges through the skin.

Revision rhinoplasty to widen tip.

cartilage grafts from your septum or your ear can be used along with soft tissue to give you a wider tip. I would need to see photographs or better yet an in person consultation to give you more advice. See a very experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon.