What to do for uneven fat distribution after gynocomastia surgery? (photo)

I had gynocomastia performed a few years back. I've noticed now that I've started losing weight that there's uneven fat loss on the left side of my chest while the right side looks perfectly normal. It's created an awkward looking dip/fat roll somehow. I was wondering if there's anything that I can do at home to help this or do I have to seek professional help?

What to do for uneven fat distribution after gynocomastia surgery

I do not think what you have will correct itself on its own. Some type of surgical intervention will required to make it look more like the other side

Concerned about Assymetry and Indentation Years After Gynocomastia Surgery

Your incisions will go through a maturation #process after gynecomastia surgery. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. It's possible the indentations can be addressed with cosmetic filler(s) if eligible.