What is the cost to fix lateral displacement in left breast, CC on right breast with pain and an internal support? (Photos)

I brought my concerns to my 7 months ago PS , he said the left isn't displaced it is the result of weight loss. But it is increasingly painful, slides into my arm pit when laying, off my chest when leaning forward . My TT scare also needs to be revised it is high and and lumpy the right side of my belly is bigger then left , also concernes that were dismissed I was told it was due to swelling but I'm 14 months post op and the bumpy unevenness has not reduced . How can I find a top revision PS?

Breast and Tummy Tuck Revision?

It's really not possible to give you any reliable information on costs because you have multiple problems and until a plastic surgeon has an opportunity to evaluate you in person there is no way to come up with a clear plan to address all of your concerns. It sounds like you have capsular contracture on you right breast and implant malposition on the left. This will mean removing the capsule and replacing the implant on the right and some combination of capsular tightening or more complex revision on the left. Internal support is not always needed. Potentially your TT scar can be lowered but again that will require an in person evaluation. You should definitely seek out someone who has demonstrated experience in revision surgery.

Once you know the procedures you are looking at

you can always call other surgeon's offices for ballpark prices as it would be impossible to give you exact costs due to the complexity of the multiple procedures you are talking about.  Your photos are hard to follow but it looks like you had a reduction augmentation and tummy tuck.  Your photos of your results look decent with minor problems but this is off a photo and only an exam would provide me the information I needed to provide your a precise cost estimate.

Curtis Wong, MD

What is the cost to fix lateral displacement in left breast, CC on right breast with pain and an internal support?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Based on your description and photographs, it is likely that you will benefit from revisionary surgery. Although good advice would necessitate in person evaluation, it seems that you will likely benefit from adjustment of the breast implant capsules (capsulorraphy) and breast lifting surgery.  Sometimes, based on physical examination and/or patient history, the use of additional supportive material such as dermal matrix or biosynthetic mesh may be helpful as well.
 In regards to selection of your plastic surgeon ( which will be the most important decision you make) I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level, the specific geographic area you are looking at, the exact operation planned, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites (including attached link) as well.

I hope this, and the attached link dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns, helps. Best wishes.