I have spider veins on my nose, is laser treatment the best, are is there cream you can use?

Laser Treatment for Spider Veins

I would recommend laser treatment for spider veins on the nose. Laser treatment options are often safest and most effective way to get rid of facial veins. For more information on these procedures, contact your dermatologist.

Fenton Dermatologist

Veins on nose

The most effective treatment for visible vessels on the nose is vascular laser treatment. The two most effective lasers are the Excel 532 laser and the pulsed dye laser. Multiple treatments are usually required and there is very little if any downtime to the procedures. Topical creams have no significant benefit for veins on the nose. Certainly sun protection is important after laser treatment and should be part of a daily routine. Please consult a board certified dermatologist experienced in vascular laser treatments. Best wishes.

Kristin Baird, MD
Longmont Dermatologic Surgeon