Removing some of metacrill from my cheeks caused curve in my face. A doctor recommends to fill it by fat grafting. Is it safe?

I have a mixed skin. A doctor filed the lines with metacrill 10years back. But recently I removed some of metacrill due to deforming in my cheeks but it causes curve though metacrill was not removed totally. Now I really frustrated &dont know what to do . Some recommends to fill it with fat grafting other doc recoomeds facelift which reduce it. but I'm Afraid to get a bad results. What shall I do. Appreciate your advice to travel & see a professional doctor regardless of the place .

Hidef microdroplet removal of silicone

Fat grafting may be an options for removal of the atrophic deformity. It all depends on the degree of inflammation of the host tissue. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Filling after metacrill removal

Fat transfer is certainly one way to go. Silicone micro droplet is another. The best way to decide which to use is to get all the info on both. 

Barry Resnik, MD
Miami Dermatologist