Would it suit my face to have bigger lips? (Photo)

i really want to know if my lips suits to be bigger for my face, i really like kylie jenner lips they are so juicy. i would love to take your advice first :) thank you

Possible Lip Augmentation

Hi Mimitamim,

Your lips look fine and it suits your face, however, if you really like Kylie Jenner's lips, then lip fillers will enable you to achieve that.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would it suit my face to have bigger lips?

Hi, we have performed many lip augmentations using dermal fillers or various lip implants for over 30 years. From the photo both lips are quite thin and could be augmented with either a dermal filler or Permalip implants for a permanent enhancement.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the lips have a pleasing lower lip pout when they are both moderate in size with the upper lip no more than 75% the size of the lower lip. This proportion creates a lower lip pout.

Hope this helps.

Bigger Lips

It appears that you could have lip augmentation especially if you like Kylie Jenner's lips.  You should go conservative and only have one syringe injected the first time.  You can always add more volume if you like it.  Best, Dr. Green