Would I look good with bigger lips? (Photo)

These are my lips before and then lined with lip liner and lipstick on and i like how they look after!! i always wanted big lips my whole life. Im 18. How much cc's would i need to get them as big as they look with the lip liner? how much do you think it would cost as well? i need a plastic surgeon in el paso who could do them good!!

Lips

You will have a great result.   You need to consult with a  local expert plastic surgeon.  You should discuss your wishes and expected outcome.   As the procedure is done, you could help guide the injector on what you want.     The number of syringes can vary from person to person.    You should start slow and increase as needed.

Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Lip Augmentation

You have very proportional lips that would do nicely with a lip filler and to start with one syringe with a Hyaluronic acid lip filler such as Juvederm would give you a nice fullness. You can always add more in a few weeks after swelling reduces. 

W. John Bull, MD

Lip Augmentation and Fillers

You have a nice shaped lip and could benefit from lip augmentation.  I would definitely start conservatively with one syringe and you can add more if you like the results.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Augmentation with Fillers

Fillers do great for augmentation and can be shaped how you would like within reason to your own shape/size.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fuller lips

I think you are a great candidate for lip augmentation. You have the kind of lips that will significantly enhance with fill, since they are already a good size. Is quite difficult to get thin lips to plump up with fillers, but yours are the best kind. If you never tried fillers I recommend to start there. If you like that and want something more permanent then you can try fat injections. At my practice I perform both. You will do well with either. 

Would I look good with bigger lips?

Hi, I have performed mnay lip augmentations, over the past 30 years, using a dermal filler or various lip implants (now prefer Permalip).  From the photo, your upper lip is a bit thin when compared to the lower.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the lips are ideally balanced and proportioned when the upper lip is approximately 3/4's the volume of the lower lip.  A dermal filler or a permalip implant (for a permanent enhancement) will increase the upper lip volume creating fuller, pouty, naturally attractive lips.

Hope this helps.

Would I look good with bigger lips?

Hello makeupjunkie92,
Thanks for your question.
Lip enhancements that harmonize the face tend to look better and more elegant than enhancements that over do it.  I think that lip filler injections to increase the size of your lips would certainly lead to a more elegant look.  I'm not sure the pictures with the lip liner and lipstick help that much.  That look is overpowering to your face especially because you have a small mouth and a small chin.  I think that upper lip filler injections would really balance off your bigger lower lip.  You could then have a larger platform from which to apply makeup in a way that doesn't make you look too "ducky."
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

You would look good with fuller lips.

Fuller lips are very attractive and easy to obtain. Expect around 2 syringes of belotero/juvederm/restylane at a cost of $550/syringe and probably done over 2 visits for best results.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Would I look good with bigger lips?

Hello makeupjunkie92,

Looking at your natural pictures, I think fillers would do nicely to enhance your lips, especially the upper lip.  In my opinion, the photo with your lip liner would create unnatural lips that would protrude too much (commonly called Duck lips).  I always recommend starting out with a syringe (and not necessarily using all of it) for the lips.  You can always add more if needed.  You can also remove the most commonly used products with an enzyme, but then you start the process over.  

I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, or dermatologist where the physician also does the injections.  If you develop a rapport, let your injector use his or her judgement to give you an appropriate augmentation, as opposed to saying you need x cc of filler.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon