Can finpecia be used on alternate days to prevent hair loss and reduce side effects? (Photo)

Can finpecia be used on alternate days to prevent hair loss and reduce side effects . I have thinning on back side of head and using finpecia +Rogaine .I observe few side effects from finpecia so need suggestions on altering the dosage .

Can finpecia be used on alternate days to prevent hair loss and reduce side effects?

Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Finsteride

you should discuss this with your hair restoration surgeon. sometimes when my patients have side effects I have them take 1/2 tab every day. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Finasteride (finpecia)

This drug can be used on alternative days at 9-% effectiveness. You should check with your doctor about dosage

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon