How much would a bbl and breast augmentation relatively cost combined?

I'm fairly young, in my 20's and very active. But I'm having issues working off the fat on the side of my legs. I think it may just be genetics, but I wanted to know how much it it would generally cost to do a a bbl if I just want a little change. Along with that, I have maybe B cups and would like a full C and to even out the proportion between my cup sizes (which is minimal but obviously I notice it). I would love any feed back! Thank you very much

How much does surgery cost?

Thank you for your question. Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc…  In this case are other factors invloved like type of implants and number of areas getting liposuction. Best is to have a consultation with a few Board Certified plastic surgeons to get different assessments and estimates. If you're willing to travel, medical tourism is an attractive way to get quality results at a lower price. Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. However, when considering this option don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. Don´t settle for less!

The cost will vary widely as will the results.  Some of the factors will be type of implant, number of areas liposuctioned, area of the country, and demand for the surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Cost of BBL and Breast Augmentation

It is a pleasure to answer your question. The cost of a surgical procedure varies depending on many aspects such as: Geographic location, OR time, length of procedure, anesthesia, surgeon expertise, etc. I recommend you visit a board certified plastic surgeon. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon