Average cost for mommy makeover for a fit woman $10-$15k? (photo)

I am in my mid 20's and a mother of 1. I am in good shape form an active lifestyle. 5'11" 145lbs give or take. I have a lot of sagging skin on the front side of my torso. I do not have much fat on my stomach at all but i do have quite a bit in my love handles which i would like to be transferred to my breasts. (I have found 2 surgeons who do this in Miami and Sydney) I'm curious to know an average for a mommy makeover for someone who has my build?

The Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

How Much Does a Mommy Makeover Cost?

This is a common question,  One of the best ways to determine the cost of any plastic surgery procedure in your area is to search right here on RealSelf.  Just use the search bar at the top.  Type in the procedure, in this case mommy makeover" and then open the cost tab on the top right of that page.   All you need to do is search your area on the map.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover price

You are very thin and in great shape. The prices you quote seem reasonable but due to your small frame you could probable expect your price to be on the low end of the range.  You do not appear to have enough fat to transfer in order to achieve the breast size you desire.  I would definitely recommend silicone implants for you.

Your very thin and silicone implants may serve you best and the augmentation and tummy tuck for that depending on where you live is around the $10,000 13, 000 range.  your double D won't be achieved with fat grafting as you don't have (from the photos) enough fat too achieve this.  What ever you think you have in your love handles is a lot less than is needed and often 60% or less of what is actually injected will remain. Your two breasts are different in size (right is larger) and this can be improved with different size implants.  You should consult with someone and see what your full options are. 

William Aiello, M.D.   Newport Beach and Los Alamitos CA

William Aiello, MD

Mommy makeover in a thin fit individual should be less than $10,000.

I think you can have a good result from a mommy makeover combination for $10,000 or less. Fat injections is a method of breast augmentation is far from being standard practice. He also don't have enough fat for to make a difference in the first place.

Average cost for mommy makeover for a fit woman $10-$15k?

Yes the price range appears as acceptable but I do not see much fat for transfer! Also why so different cities????

Thank you for the question and pictures. You should be proud of the figure you have maintained even after pregnancy!  I would advise you to undergo “mommy makeover” surgery only if you are clear that you do not plan on having additional pregnancies.  You should be able to find well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons to perform the procedure for you at the costs that you have listed in your question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.  You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  Best wishes.

You can have a mommy makeover performed for that amount.  You will need implants to achieve a size beyond 1 cup size increase.

Cost of mommy make over.

hello. Thanks for the question, you're in great shape and just need some details like breast implants. in Dominican Republic cost for your procedure may vary depending on the surgeon and clinic you will realize the procedure betwenn 4500 to 8000 us.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD