Facial fractional co2 - hands peeling.

Dear dr I had done facial fractional laser (medium skin resurfacing ) for mild sun induced pigmentations 8 days ago , my question is , why i start noticing that besides my face is peeling , my hands are peeling too

Facial fractional co2 - hands peeling.

Thanks for your query. Peeling is generally observed after co2 fractional laser but that is limited to the area where it is done. If laser was not performed on hands and still its peeling then other reasons should be ruled out. You can visit your dermatologist for the same and get it diagnosed. In the meanwhile just apply moisturizer on the hands and feet and keep it hydrated. Hope it helps

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Fractional laser peeling

Most peeling is limited to the areas treated. I would surmise that perhaps you have some sensitivity to topical creams being used on the face and applied with your hands. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS