Can my underbite be fixed with putting two dental implants? (photos)

Ive been to the dentist and they told me im missing two front teeth..i dnt know why they just never came out. thats the reason i have then underbite. and i wanted to get different opinions. Do i really need surgery? or dental implants can fix it?

Underbite and Dental Implants

I would consider a combination of orthognathic surgery under the guidance of an orthodontist. From the photos I am seeing, implants alone would most likely not be the single answer to your problem. 

Underbite, surgery

Hi:

From the photos you have provided it seems that the underbite is pretty severe.  Comprehensive exam with X-rays and study model by an expert orthodontist is necessary to give you the best possible options.  

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Underbite

Thanks for posting the pictures. It is difficult to determine if your case could be treated with simple orthodontics and two implants or if surgery will be required. I suggest having a consultation with a credible orthodontist who can make the determination about which choice will fulfill your goals.