Time gap between hair transplant and SMP

I had my third hair transplant 3 months back. The overall results look good but I also want to get SMP for overall better density look. How long should I wait to get SMP after transplant. Is 6 months good amount of time?

It is best to ask your doctor about when to have the SMP procedure since every doctor may have a different opinion.

It is best to ask your doctor about when to have the SMP procedure since every doctor may have a different opinion.  There is no definite "rule".

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

When to do an SMP proceudre

I generally like to have a patient wait until the hair from the last hair transplant has grown out before doing a Scalp Micropigmentation procedure; however, sometimes I accelerate it if it is clear what the benefits of the SMP are that you are seeking out. I think that you will find that we are the world's expert on SMP, having written all of the published articles on it and all of the textbooks. Most doctors 'in the know,'  fy here to have us do it

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon