Can the shape of my veneers be altered slightly without re-doing the entire veneer? (Photo)

I recently had my front 6 teeth done and am happy with them overall, but the shape seems unnatural to me. I opted for a more natural shade (not bright white) and am pleased with how natural they look apart from the shape. The front two are fine, but the ones next to those seem very square. There's just something a bit off. Can the shape be rounded or altered at all without completely redoing the veneers? Seems a shame since they've already been bonded. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Reshaping veneers #DrSoftTouch

The good news is that minor adjustments can be made to your veneers. However, it can take some time to adjust to your new smile. I would recommend making your dentist aware of your concerns, but not making adjustments right away. Give yourself a month to get used to them and if you still feel like you'd like them reshaped after that, then contact your dentist. I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Reshape veneers

Live with them for 6 weeks 
if you still feel they need to be adjusted slight adjustments
to angle can be done 

Reshaping veneers

Reshaping of veneers can be done but it is risky. Deepending on exactly what you want done the surface glaze and possibly some of the color will be removed. This may make your veneers less lustrous and splochy in color. If your  reshaping only involves the biting edges of these teeth you should be fine.

Reshaping of veneers...Use of diagnostic wax-up for guiding tooth shape.

Good news, the veneers can be reshaped to make the edges more rounded.  This must be done with caution because you cannot add back to veneer.

the diagnostic wax-up and provisional restorations give you an exact model of propsed veneers.  Usually I spend one or two appointments after prep to idealize the look to the patients expectation.

I might consider slightly reducing the length of your right canine as well as it does not follow your lower lip line.

I agree they look very natural, I think too white is usually the biggest mistake in veneers.