How can I temporarily reattach a porcelain veneer on my front tooth?

The porcelain veneer on my front tooth has come off. What is the best product to use to reattach it until I can return home to see my dentist in 5 days?

You might try...#DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that your veneer has come off. I would recommend using some denture adhesive to put your veneer back in place temporarily if necessary only for cosmetic purposes, and be sure to remove it before going to bed. Call our dentist as soon as possible to make your appointment for when you return home. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future. 

There is no easy way to temporarily recent a veneer

Veneers depend on cement bond to tooth structure.  Because there is no mechanical retention, anything you do is likely to fail.  You can try using temporary glue (available in the oral health section of any pharmacy) and chew carefully only on back teeth, or just embrace your new smile until you can get to a cosmetic dentist with better options.  

Mark Edington, DDS
Las Vegas Dentist