Will DPL mask with LED lights or OTC radio frequency DermaWand make my melasma worse? (Photo)

I have dermal melasma from hypothyroid disease. I have had some success with having QSwitch laser treatments in the past. I also use lightening products, Vitamin C , Vitamin A and tretinoin creams. I wanted to see if either one of OTC products (LED or DermaWand) would help with my at home treatment. This condition is causing me to feel very down. Any suggestions I would be very grateful. Thank you in advance for your help.

Melasma and Sun Spots -- Best Treamtent Is Clear + Brilliant / Aerolase w Microneedling PRP, Pro Yellow is Useful

There are many treatments for melasma, and in a combination they do best.
I suggest you see an expert to evaluate your skin and determine the
best combination. Best, Dr. Emer.