Is it normal to have a birthmark right above my vagina?

I have had this marking since I was a kid. I believe it was around the time I got my period, so maybe age 13. ( I am now 20) I also don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I ran into a chair one time at that age and feel like this mark developed shortly after. It's not raised,bumpy or anything strange, it's just a discoloration on the skin. It is a dark pinkish color and approximately the size of a baseball. What could be the cause of this? Is this normal? How can I make it fade?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Moles can be anywhere on the skin and removed with lasers, radiowave or shave excision.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.