Cauliflower ear hardens; any treatment to fix this? (Photos)

I recently lived in fl where i met with a specialist & i got surgery on my cauliflower ear they cut it off and stitched my ear to my head or something like that i will provide pictures but over the past 1 year i noticed the cauliflower coming back causing a hard bump which is quiet painful even with the slightest hits to my ear, please help me i need help

How to fix my ear with scar hypertrophy developing with each revision

What a difficult problem to have!  I certainly don't have the full answer  to your problem, but I must say to you that I have a very limited experience with this problem with one of my patients.  The solution involved using our Radiation Therapy department at the hospital, radiating the ear after a complicated repair was performed surgically.  The problem never returned, and the repair has continued to look wonderful for many years thereafter!  You may try discussing this concept with your Plastic Surgeon, but don't be too disappointed if it doesn't work!

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon