Is there a laser treatment for papulopustular rosacea?

I know it helps the flushing type, but not the pimples and pustules type.

Tablets, and lasers for rosacea.

Yes, lasers can help decrease inflammation but tablets should be added for this subtype of rosacea. Read more.  Rosacea is very complex and a tailored treatment program give the best results. This is because there are many types of rosacea (telengtctatic or capillaries, flushing and redness, acne like rosacea, ocular rosacea and even rhinophyma rosacea.) To add to the complexity, everyone has different flare factors- Sunlight, stress, foods, chemical irritants, creams, changes in temperature, alcohol. The list goes on.  A detailed history, together with a treatment tailored according to YOUR type of rosacea will give the best results. As a guide, I use a combination of - 1. Lasers ( to treat redness, broken capillaries, rhinophyma, flushing)- best laser is the V BEAM. IPL can be used, but usually not as effective 2. Creams - anti inflammatory 3. Tablets -anti - inflammatory and sometimes low dose Vitamin A.  4. For females- Mineral make up is recommend, over make up that contains parabens.  For the best results, consult a dermatologist for both medical and laser treatment options.  Kind regards. Dr Davin S. Lim. Laser Dermatologist. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Rosacea -- Pulsed Dye Laser/V Beam, Yellow Laser, IPL, Aerolase Microsecond Yag, Clear + Brilliant

I find that vascular lasers help all forms of rosacea including flushing and papulopustular, but isotretinoin is often best for the PP type.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.