Could I recover from the BBL by myself or do I need someone?

If I go out of town to get the BBL could I pay a driver to take me to a hotel when it's over, an I just stay there alone until I'm completely back to my normal physical health

Recovery after BBL, do i need help?

Thank you for your question. Ideally, after surgery you should be accompanied by a responsible adult or nurse for the first 24 hours. After that you can be on your own but also be able to reach your surgeon or someone that can help you in case you need assistance. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

You will need someone to stay with you the first night after surgery

Hello and thank you for your question.  After surgery, you are required to be accompanied by an adult. 
Take care and best of luck to you.

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Recovery from BBL

You should have a responsible adult with you for the first 24-48 hours after surgery, discuss this in more detail with you plastic surgeon if you need further assistance.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD