How long should I wait before getting vaser liposuction to inner thighs? (photo)

I'm 2 weeks post operation, I have had breast reduction, tummy tuck and fat transfer to the hips. I wanted to get vaser liposuction to my inner thighs and I wanted to know how Iong I should wait before I get this procedure, which will be under local anesthetic. Would drains be required? How long should I anticipate the recovery to be? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Vaser liposuction of the inner thighs

Vaser liposuction of the inner thighs alone is not adequate to get superior results in the inner thighs. Since the inner thigh skin is traditionally thinner and redundant, it require the addition of the Cool helium plasma skin tightening modality which is performed synchronously with VASER liposuction.

Vaser liposuction of the inner thighs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vaser liposuction to inner thighs

This can easily be performed under local when you feel recovered enough- usually at least 4-6 weeks provided there is no swelling in the thighs from your previous surgery.

An exam and consultation with a/your plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.

Vaser liposuction to inner thighs

Vaser liposuction to inner thighs.

You can have another areas treated after as soon as 4 days when all the anaesthetic drugs have worn off As long as you don't put pressure on the area where the fat transfer has been done and there is no Sign of infection . However I tend to wait two weeks after fat transfer before performing more liposuction. If you are considering more fat into the hips then wait 3months. Vaser liposuction is best form of liposuction in my opinion.  

Vaser liposuction to inner thighs.

Dr Kayser

thank you for your question. To be honest with you if you've already had fat transfer, you may want to consider preserving the past beginner thought should you would require additional volume elsewhere. I would also recommend not using vaser as it burns and can create permanent deformities. More current techniques such a SAFE lipo may prove to be more beneficial. I hope this helps and have a wonderful day! Dr Kayser - Detroit

Dr Kayser

Vaser after other cosmetic surgery

Because this area was not affected by the other surgery you could get lipo on your inner thighs at any time.  You will likely not need drains and full recovery can take 6-12 weeks.  You should ask your surgeon to confirm. 

Vaser after other cosmetic surgery