RF Microneedling. How many days after the treatment collagen starts building and scars starts to lift up? (Photos)

I had 2 sessions of RF Micro needling treatment with a 40 days Gap in between for 2 days after each treatment my scars looked lift up and i felt good and after that my scars went to where they were before And also i see a significant amount difference in scars during mornings and the same old depressed scars in the evenings or after i am tired. So is there any chance that my scars will show any improvement and if so how many treatments should i undergo and expect good results in how many Mths?

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Acne scarring needs a combination of lasers, peels, subcision, and fillers. The depressed scarring would show improvement with fillers such as Bellafill. I suggest consulting with an expert for a formal skin care evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer.

4-8 weeks after RF micro needling.

Firstly to answer your question you should notice changes by 8 weeks, maximal at 3-4 months. Ensure its INSULATED RF miconeedling as it makes a lot of difference. Secondly you have a mixture of scar types, you will require fillers, such as Bellafill or Juvederm Volbella, and TCA CROSS for the deeper scars. YOUTUBE video below explains in great detail. All the best, Dr Davin Lim

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist