Under eye wrinkles age 27. (photos)

I have bad undereye wrinkles the have gotten worse after I experienced a chemical burn on them a few weeks ago. They're really concerning and i cant afford procedures like laser resurfacing. What sorts of products can i apply to help?

Believe it or not, a good eye cream is very helpful to hydrate the outer layers of the skin.

Almost immediately it will make the fine lines better.  If you chemically burned the skin and these lines are new or newly worse, it is certainly possible that over the next few weeks the skin will calm down and the fine times will improve.  Do not spend a fortune on eye creams.  The nice $30 eye cream is just as good as the $300 eye cream in the fancy jar and with the celebrity endorsement.

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Laser Resurfacing, Clear+Brilliant, Micropen, Viva, Ultherapy/Thermage

Although you may not be able to afford all the therapy you need at the moment, I would suggest starting with laser resurfacing. You can add in microneedling/PRP and fillers as needed. Consult an expert for  treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. Eyelid surgery is the most efficient and long-term solution for removing bad under-eye bags and wrinkles. When you write chemical burn, are you referring to a chemical peel? A chemical peel would be able to address the wrinkling under your eyes. For specific products, I suggest that you consult with a single or board certified facial plastic surgeon as the in-person examination will allow for the most effective prescription.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lines around the eyes at 27

Thank you for asking about your lower lid lines.
  • Botox is the safest and best treatment for almost all under eye lines -
  • The Botox puts to rest the muscles that cause the lines 
  • Your lines from your chemical burn may improve because at this point, you are probably still swollen
  • You should have NO laser or peel for at least 6 months after the burn -
  • The lower lid skin is thin and the burn may have made the skin thinner.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS