Cost of fat transfer to cheeks, temples and under eye area?

I'm interested in fat grafting but only for the areas mentioned above. How much will each one of them cost?

Liposuction and Techniques -- SmartLipo Versus VASER Versus Traditional Versus WAL Versus ThermiRF

I suggest going to an expert and not someone based on costs.  Costs are dependent on number of techniques used, location of the country, type of procedure and skill/expertise of the surgeon.  Do not compromise your care for cost or distance.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat transfer to face

Fat grafting to the face will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different regions of the country. Best to find a good surgeon first.

The cost of facial fat transfer

You will find a large variance in price for this procedure.

Some surgeons feel comfortable doing this in the office under local Anastasia while others will do it in a formal operating room under General Anastasia.

That by itself can change the price by many thousands of dollars.

The surgeons fee may be anywhere from $2000-$6000.

Total cost of around $3000 would be a very fair price in your area.

The number of patients who have some form of undesirable outcome after this procedure is fairly high.

Lumpiness or less than perfect distribution of fat in combination with insufficient fat survival are the most common.
Many patients benefit from having a conservative amount grafted with the idea of having the procedure done twice

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Fat transfer

Costs vary widely by geography and level of anesthesia.  This procedure can be done strictly under local anesthesia in the office setting which can be less expensive.  

Cost of fat transfer

This will vary from one surgeon to the next.I usually charge about 2000 plus an hour of OR/anesthesia time.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon