Peeled skin after garlic burn, will skin color restore to its original?

I have been researching methods of removing skin blemishes (moles, scars) and for moles I decided to give a try with the garlic method (now, TCA cross seems a more promising method) I used the garlic method before, and peeled the skin off afterwards which left a white spot on my penis (I'm light-dark colored, so the contrast is visibly obvious). Will the skin color eventually return to normal? It has been about two months or so and the color seems to be fading back in. Ty

Thanks for your query. Garlic is an irritant for the skin so it might give you post inflammatory hypo pigmentation. The color will reverse back but it takes time. For the face garlic is not a very good option. You should consider chemical peels or micro dermabrassions for the same. TCA cross is most effective for scars and less for blemishes. You should visit a dermatologist and plan out a treatment schedule for yourself. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Always See an Expert for Mole Removal--lasers, radiowave, shave

I don't recommend removing a mole yourself. It sounds like you need some wound care at this time to prevent scarring. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be removed again with lasers, radiowave or shave. Any subsequent scarring could be treated with lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. Best, Dr. Emer