How often can I do a 35% TCA Peel?

I'm wanting use TCA 35% to address some texture irregularities and mild to moderate scarring. I've done two 20% TCA peels a month apart, but haven't noticed a lot of improvement. Is it ok to do 35% TCA peels a month apart to achieve my desired results?

How often can I do a 35% TCA Peel?

Thanks for your query. Yes you can do 35% TCA peels one month apart for better results provided there is no sign of peeling or might end in Post inflammatory hypo pigmentation which takes a while to go. You can also alter your chemical peels with laser for evening out the texture. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Specialist for high strength TCA Peels.

20% is too weak for scars. If you are using TCA for scars, my advice is to see a Board Certified Specialist. We often use 100% with extreme caution and aftercare. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist