Is there any way to correct a crease that starts 1/4 way up my eyelid? What about bringing the eyes closer together? (photo)

I just had a blepharoplasty and it's been a month later. I wanted the crease to reach all the way down but it doesn't, it starts about 1/4 way up my eye. Is there any way to correct this? Also, is there any way to make the eyes appear closer together? I was thinking if the crease reached all the way down, it would make the eyes seem closer. Thank you so much for your insight!

You simply need to give this more time to heal.

The quality of this photograph is relative poor so it is hard to discern precisely what is happening in your eyelids.  However, 1 month is not long out from double fold surgery.  This needs several months to heal.  Hang in there and consider reposting in 2 months.

Wide Set Eyes

From one picture it is difficult to give you sound medical advice however, the distance between the eyes may appear less wide if the nasal bones were more narrow. Best wishes!

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon