Is 300cc enough fat for a fat transfer to butt? Will it make a difference, how much fat will stay? (photos)

I want lipo and fat transfer, would like a rounder bigger butt. Dr, recommends lipo to thighs(inner,outer,banana roll) he said he never does more than 300cc of fat transfer because it would not survive. 1st concern-will lipo on thighs make my butt sag more than it does now? 2nd will 300cc fat make a difference? Worried don't want to look worse or accent cellulite saggy butt

Thank you for your question . That amount of fat will be a good natural result if all the fat transferred will remain in your body after this procedure and this is not the case. Only about 60% is the fat that survives. 
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Brazilian Butt Lift

You should expect 50-60% of the transferred fat to stay. Based on the pictures posted, it is difficult to tell how much excess fat you have. Be very careful with the banana roll. That fat supports the buttock, and taking too much will cause the buttock to droop or have multiple folds.

Is 300cc enough fat for a fat transfer to butt? Will it make a difference, how much fat will stay?

300 cc is an extremely small amount.  I have transferred over 2000 cc per buttock and the percentage that remains is 50 to 75%.   The buttock can be lifted more and rounded with more fat.  The thighs have to be liposuctioned carefully.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

300 cc fat transfer to buttocks

I think I answered a similar question of yours aleady, but 300 cc may give some improvement. I usually place a lot more based upon patient preference.