When is the Best to Reverse Non-incision Double Eyelid Surgery?

I've done my non-incision double eyelid surgery. If I'm not satisfied with the result, when is the best reverse the surgery? I have natural double eyelids, I undergo non-incision double eyelid surgery to strengthen my natural crease as the crease is slightly out of position due to a stitch near by my eye.

Reversal of suture double eyelid surgery may need to be delayed

+1

If the result of the suture technique is inadequate, the suture material may be removed at anytime.  However, it is wise to wait at least 3 to 6 months for any residual postoperative swelling to go away before results are apparent before deciding on revision surgery.  In general, suture techniques for double eyelid surgery have a higher revision rate than inisional techniques.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon