When is the Best to Reverse Non-incision Double Eyelid Surgery?

I've done my non-incision double eyelid surgery. If I'm not satisfied with the result, when is the best reverse the surgery? I have natural double eyelids, I undergo non-incision double eyelid surgery to strengthen my natural crease as the crease is slightly out of position due to a stitch near by my eye.

Reversal of suture double eyelid surgery may need to be delayed

+1

If the result of the suture technique is inadequate, the suture material may be removed at anytime.  However, it is wise to wait at least 3 to 6 months for any residual postoperative swelling to go away before results are apparent before deciding on revision surgery.  In general, suture techniques for double eyelid surgery have a higher revision rate than inisional techniques.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

It is possible to remove the stitch in the early post-operative period; however, small amounts of scar tissue may form from the handling of the tissues. Therefore, there is the possibility that you will require an additional incisional procedure to correct the position of the crease.

Reston Facial Plastic Surgeon