How Many Times Can I Have Blepharoplasty Done on my Upper Eyelid?

I'm Asian in my early 30s, I've had 2 blepharoplasty done on my upper eyelid. The first one was non-surgical, but i found the result was too limited, then I went for a surgical blepharoplasty 2 years later. It has been 3 months now since i have my 2nd blepharoplasty done, after the swollen went down, my eyelid droop and crease became not visible again. I'm thinking of having it done again. How many times can I have blepharoplasty done on my upper eyelid? Or do i just need a brow lift?

Blepharoplasty, Asian blepharoplasty

+1

There's no set maximum number of procedures you can have done on your upper lid, and you are certainly safe to undergo a revision once you are healed fully from this most recent surgery.  To achieve a result you are happy with, try to find a qualified surgeon experienced with Asian blepharoplasty.  It sounds that your crease was not formed sufficiently, and that may relate to the surgical technique that was used.  

Asian Eyelid Surgery

+1

The limit on a number of eyelid surgeries depends on the patient’s overall condition of health. I recommend you seek a qualified facial plastic surgeon with expertise in Asian eyelid surgery (to create or change the eyelid crease). This is different from a standard blepharoplasty, the chief point is to remove upper eyelid skin. If you do have excessive upper eyelid skin, then considering a brow lift can be important at this juncture. However, it’s important to note that a browlift has no bearing on the eyelid crease. 

James Chan, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

These Questions Simply Can Not Be Answered For You Personally Without a PersonalCconsultation.

+1

Missy

I fix Asian eyelid surgery in addition to providing primary eyelid surgery.  Have operated on Individuals who have literally had dozens of surgeries.  The problem is that surgery also degrades the tissues.  This means the opportunity to get things right decreases with each subsequent surgery.  There are not a whole of us out there that do this type of specialized repair.  I strongly recommend that you very carefully research any potential future surgeons to minimize long term regret.