How long are fillers in the hands supposed to last?

I had fillers in my hands and the effect  only lasteda matter of weeks.(I had paid £500 for this). I went back to the clinic and after writing a letter of complaint to their head office I was finally offered and 2nd lot of filler as the first lot did not work. This only lasted a couple ofmonths. Is this unusual? Has anyone else had this experience?

The longevity of filler in your hands depends on the filler.

+1

My personal preference is to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. Hand augmentation with Silikon-1000 may require several treatments, but patient satisfaction is high. Visible veins and tendons are dramatically reduced, and a more youthful hand appearance is the norm

I've attached a link to a photo demonstrating permanent hand rejuvenation with Silikon-1000. The video below discusses hand rejuvenation at 5:15

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers in the hands

+1

How long does fillers in the hands last?  It depends upon the filler used.  Some fillers last 6 months, and some last longer.