How long are fillers in the hands supposed to last?

I had fillers in my hands and the effect  only lasteda matter of weeks.(I had paid £500 for this). I went back to the clinic and after writing a letter of complaint to their head office I was finally offered and 2nd lot of filler as the first lot did not work. This only lasted a couple ofmonths. Is this unusual? Has anyone else had this experience?

The longevity of filler in your hands depends on the filler.

My personal preference is to use Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. Hand augmentation with Silikon-1000 may require several treatments, but patient satisfaction is high. Visible veins and tendons are dramatically reduced, and a more youthful hand appearance is the norm

I've attached a link to a photo demonstrating permanent hand rejuvenation with Silikon-1000. The video below discusses hand rejuvenation at 5:15

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

1500 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052

Fillers in the hands

How long does fillers in the hands last?  It depends upon the filler used.  Some fillers last 6 months, and some last longer.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028