How Long Does Radiesse Last in the Hands?

How long will radiesse last if it is used for hand rejuvenation. Will frequent use of hand muscle wear it faster?

Radiesse treatment of hands lasts about 1 year on average

+1

Radiesse treatment of hands last about one year, the average, but the more you use your hands the faster it will probably dissolve.  If you use your hands for work for example it may dissipate faster.  

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse and Hand aging

+1

Aging of the hands can make people look older than they really are.

So what should you do for aging hands? First, prevention! Keep your skin healthy and protected with a good sunscreen. Second, treat any age spots. Age spots can be lightened or even removed with special in-office treatments. Dr. Michelle Copeland skincare products can reduce the appearance of aging.The Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Formula reduces skin discolorations and contains natural ingredients that block the production of melanin, which is the cause of discoloring. Rewind Age-Defying Cream tightens and smoothes skin by increasing collagen and hyaluronic acid production, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin within four to six weeks. Check out these products at my website.

Nonablative lasers to remove brown spots and smooth skin and fillers can be very effective in making the hands look more youthful. Radiesse (Calcium hydroxylapatite) is firmer than most fillers, so it’s a frequent fix for deep, deep groves and to enhance bony contours. this product typically lasts anywhere between 12 and 24 months.

But buyer beware; injection techniques can vary. It’s the art and science of what doctors do, and it’s important to choose your doctor wisely. I suggest finding a physician with plenty of experience using this product.

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD

Hand filler with Radiesse

+1
Hand volume restoration with Radiesse filler may last 8 to 12 months or more. It might dissolve faster with frequent muscle activity similar to lip fillers but this is not proven.

Ronald Shelton, MD

AT LEAST A YEAR

+1

Perhaps, the effect will last longer, but I find a touch up at a year is often wise to maintain the result as you continue to age. Sunscreen and presciption retinoids are also a great idea as a preventative.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist