Can Crepey Skin Be Permanently Treated?

I'm developing crepey skin on my hands and elbows and front of upper thighs. I've had Radiesse and a fraxel dual treatment on my hands with no improvement in the crepiness or loss of elasticity. Since I don't understand what makes skin crepey, can it be fixed? Is there a permanent solution?

Crepy skin

Most of the time crepy skin comes with age or some medication such as long term cortisone intake.

Treatment is very difficult. You will not change the skin with fillers. Fraxel and thermage are junk medicine.

you may try light Retin A and Glycolic acid. Depending on your color of skin light peels may improve the skin. Another modality, also depend on your skin is very light Fractional CO2 Laser, but has to be done several times. Can be expensive.