Doctor Recommendation for Liposuction in London, UK

I am seeking the best liposuction surgeon in London UK to undergo a liposuction revision/touch up procedure, due to my bad lipo results. I want a surgeon that specialises in Liposuction, who is accredited and the best leading surgeon in this area! Please any suggestions would be appreciated. Many thanks

Doctor Recommendation in London

Thanks for the question.

It is unlikely that you will be able to locate a  “liposuction specialist'.  I  would suggest beginning with an Internet search for board-certified plastic surgeons whose  practices concentrate  in aesthetic surgery. Since your situation seems to be somewhat complex, due diligence (visiting several board-certified plastic surgeons) will be in your best interest.