Doctor Recommendation for Liposuction in London, UK

I am seeking the best liposuction surgeon in London UK to undergo a liposuction revision/touch up procedure, due to my bad lipo results. I want a surgeon that specialises in Liposuction, who is accredited and the best leading surgeon in this area! Please any suggestions would be appreciated. Many thanks

Doctor Recommendation in London

+1

Thanks for the question.

It is unlikely that you will be able to locate a  “liposuction specialist'.  I  would suggest beginning with an Internet search for board-certified plastic surgeons whose  practices concentrate  in aesthetic surgery. Since your situation seems to be somewhat complex, due diligence (visiting several board-certified plastic surgeons) will be in your best interest.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_liposuction.htm