Best Filler to Improve Symmetry of my Chin? (photo)

Hi, Because of an injury, I have my chin is slightly assymetric.My right side is slimmer thant the left one. I also have a notch on the right. It asymmetric enough to bother me. I'm thinking about fillers, can they improve it? If so, which type of fillers would you recommand? juvederm ultra ? voluma? radiesse?... Before making appointments with several physicians, I would like to have your advices. thank you very much

3 key things to know about non-surgical chin augmentation

+1

I really like non-surgical chin augmentation with fillers, especially for facial asymmetries!  Here are three important things I think you should knowl

1. Customizable-It is much easier to address asymmetries with fillers because you can literally, put a little here and a little there.
  2. Predictable-Chin augmentation is very predictable surgically or non-surgically, a very cool trick with non-surgical augmentation is using saline first as a test run if you aren't certain.
  3. Safe-The chin is one of the safer places to use fillers because of the thickness of the skin and the absence of large vessels.  Almost any filler can be used there, Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Radiesse, or Artefill

I have placed a link to a similar patient I treated with Radiesse.

Good luck in your search for information!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Filler for chin asymmetry

+1

Filler is an excellent option for improving your chin asymmetry. Any filler you mentioned would be appropriate. Best option is to see which filler with which your doctor has the most experience. Also, your results may be improved with a small amount of Botox, if there is a dynamic component to the asymmetry. Have a reputable physician examine you and make recommendations.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin filler

+1

I think Juvederm, Radiesse or Perlane would be appropriate. Aquamid is not FDA-approved in the US at this time, as far as I know.

Tim A. Sayed, MD, FACS
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Filler for chin asymmetry

+1

Although any of those fillers you listed may work fine, they all have finite timelines for how long they last.  In my opinion the best option is Aquamid that lasts 5+ years and typically looks and feels very natural.  Glad I could help...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD