Does Dysport Increase Depression?

Since I had my botox treatment I am suffering from extreme fatigue and my depresion is getting worst. Although I could be in pre-menstrual period and having strange effects of it as a result. I am 44 years old and have been treated for depression over 10 years now. Within the past 10 years I have not had this high levels of depression. So far in my life the only thing changed was the Dysport injection. Although I look really good, I was jsut curious to know if depression levels could be effected by it?

Dysport does not affect depression

+1

Dysport does not affect depression because it only gets absorbed locally and not systemically. Nothing has ever been reported of Dysport affecting depression in anyway.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon