Is There a Dysport Rebate?

One of my friends was telling me she heard something about a Dysport rebate similar to what Botox has done in the past. Is this true that a Dysport rebate is being offered right now?

Dysport Rebate

+1

Dysport currently has rebates for $50. You need to submit the receipt from your physician with a form from the Medicis  web site. See their web site for the duration of this promotion. It seems they typically do it in two month cycles.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dysport rebate

+1

There is a fifty dollar rebate this month. I believe that this is a company rebate and valid all over. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Dysport Rebate

+1

Finally there is competition for Botox! Starting Feb. 1, 2011 there will be a new $50 rebate for Dysport which we will match in our office with another $50 instant rebate giving you $100 off your Dysport treatment! There are new rebates and deals for both Dysport and Botox that come and go monthly so it always pays to call your doctor's office to find out what's coming up.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Dysport Rebate

+1

Dypsort is offering a "Love it or Leave it" Deal.  This means for the first treatment, you get $75 for trying Dysport.  If you love it, on your next treatment of Dysport you get $75 back.  However, if you leave it for Botox, you get $75 back.  Seems like a pretty bold and aggressive marketing plan to take over some of the market share from Botox.

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rebate for dysport

+1

Dysport will pay for a treatment in patients who are botox users. If you switch back to botox they will pay for the second treatment. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Chris Thiagarajah, MD
Washington DC Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dysport Rebate

+1

The current Dysport rebate is called the "Dysport Challenge." What is interesting is that the company will pay you 75$ for trying their product.  They will also pay you another 75$ at your next treatment whether you choose to go back to Botox or stay with Dysport.  I have never seen something like this in our field and so it is exciting to see a company who is so confident in their product.  So far it has proven to be an outstanding product. As you can read on other posts by other plastic surgeons and dermatologists, they feel that Dysport  lasts longer than Botox and I agree with this assessment at similar priced injections although in some patients the difference may be small. I have done a side by side injection and have seen a significant difference with Dysport lasting a month longer than the Botox side.However, a large study of side to side injections will be the only way to settle this debate though but in general you should expect at least equivalent results. Keep us posted on your experience and be sure your injector is experienced with both products. 

Shawn Allen, MD
Boulder Dermatologist

Dysport $150 rebate

+1

The company who makes Dysport (Medicis) is offering a $75 rebate after your first Dysport treatment, and another $75 cash back rebate after your second Dysport treatment, for a total of $150 in rebates.  The first and second treatment must be spaced at least 3 months apart, and you need a receipt from the physician where you had your treatment to mail in.  Your dermatologist should be able to give you all of the details.  My patients have been receiving their rebates in the mail and are very excited about them!

Mandy Lynn Warthan, MD
Dallas Dermatologist

Try Dysport and get a rebate of up to $150!!

+1

Your friend is right! Dysport is running a "Challenge" until September 30, 2010.  What this means is that if you give Dysport a try, they will give you a mail in rebate of $75 delivered via check to your mailbox in about 8 weeks.  What they want for you to do is to register online at Dysportusa.com and let them know that you have tried out dysport and you are awaiting your first rebate.  

By giving them your email address, they are going to send you a reminder email in about 2 weeks from your injection asking you to log into dysportusa.com and let them know if you "loved it" or want to "leave it".  As a result, they have so much confidence in their product, they are willing to offer you an additional rebate coupon good for your next treatment of EITHER botox or dysport for ANOTHER $75 mail in rebate.  Hope this helps!

Joanne Lopes, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

There is a rebate for Dysport

+1

There is currently a very generous rebate of Dysport it is called "Love It or Leave It"  Hear is how it works.  There is a $75 rebate when you get Dysport.  In three to six months you can get Dyport again or decide that you would prefer to get Botox.  Either way the company that makes Dysport will give you another $75 rebate at that time.   This offer is currently available through September 30, 2010.

Hope this is helpful.

Marc Cohen, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dysport rebate

+1

Currently there is a $75 rebate available for Dysport injections. If you have the injections prior to May 31st you will not only qualify for this $75 rebate, but can also take advantage of the same rebate on your next treatment with Dysport. Over time there have been different rebate offers on Dysport injections. You can always check with your doctor to learn about  the currently available rebate offers.

I hope this info helps!

Adam Rubinstein, MD