How to Get Chubby Cheeks

Hi, I am 27 years old Male. I am 5'9" and my weigt is 66 KG. My face is extremely thin. My cheeks look like gone deep inside, making me look weak, old and sad. I feel my weight is perfect for my height. I take enough fat in food but that shows on my tummy and my hip and never on my cheeks. I tried to exercise ,filling air in mouth and putting pressure from one cheek to another but that doesn't help me. Please suggest me what should I do to improve my cheeks' fat Thanks in advance.

How to get chubby cheeks

+1
There are 2 options to get fuller cheeks. Fillers  can be placed in the cheek area for a temporizing augmentation. For permanent augmentation, consideration for cheek implants. Cheek implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes which is best determined at time of the consultation/ examination. They are placed through an intra-oral approach under a brief general anesthesia. Expect 2 weeks of bruising and swelling after the procedure. For many examples, please see the link to our cheek implant photo gallery

Web reference: http://www.chincheekimplantsseattle.com/

Fat Transfer Ideal for Cheek Fullness

+1
Fat Transfer Results Are Long Lasting and Excellent for Making Cheeks fuller

Fat Cells that survive the transfer process continue to live like other fat cells. Therfore the results are long lasting. The problem is not all transferred fat survives the process. In the face more than 75% may survive and more than 60% in the buttocks.. Of most interest is that the fat that does survive behaves as if it was still in the donor site. Therefore as the surrounding native fat tends to atrophy the transferred fat will not. Over time you will notice that the area may not be as full as it once was, but more than likely it is because of the native fat atrophy rather than the transferred fat.

Fat Grafting Results Permanent improvement in most cases. Micro fat grafting, also called structural fat grafting involves multiple injections of very small amounts  of fat injected in a series of discrete layers to allow for better revascularization and "take", gradually increasing the volume of  new soft tissue. My experience is that it is a great minimally invasive procedure for cheek augmentation.

Fat Cells that survive this transfer process continue to live like other fat cells. Therefore the results are long lasting. The problem is not all transferred fat survives the process. In the face for example it has been estimated that up to 60%  or more will survive in the cheek region. Of most interest is that the fat that does survive behaves as if it was still in the donor site. Therefore as the surrounding native fat tends to atrophy the transferred fat will not. Over time you will notice that the area may not be as full as it once was, but more than likely it is because of the native fat atrophy rather than the transferred fat.

How to put Volume in your Cheeks

+1

Sculptra injections would be your best choice. Sculptra has given physicians and patients a new dimension in facial contouring by revolumizing the face through a minimally invasive approach. Sculptra injections are well-tolerated, have a low incidence of side effects, and result in high patient satisfaction. Volume replacement is now the most widely used nonsurgical cosmetic treatment for the correction of contour and volume deficiencies of the face without the risk, recovery time, and expense of major surgery. Other choices would include fat grafting which is more invasive and more expensive or silicone injections but these have to be expertly done and there are few injectors who can use silicone safely and properly.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/sculptra/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Best way to fill out my cheeks.

+1

From your photos, it's the area below your cheeks that appear sunken and hollow, not your cheeks.  Sculptra injections would be the best to fill this are out, IMHO.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Fuller Upper Face

+1

You could benefit from artificial fillers or a fat transfer. To see an increase of volume in your upper cheeks you would want to build up your mid cheek, too. This will allow your face to look natural and healthy.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon