How Do I Find a Good Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor?

How can I find a doctor who is an expert in Brazilian Butt Lift in Prague? What are the things should I consider?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Be careful- results of this surgery are very technique & surgeon dependent!

+1

The results of a Brazilian Butt lift are very dependent on the technique that your surgeon will use and also on his level of experience. In this surgery we are removing fat from one part of your body through liposuction, cleaning and processing the fat, and then transplanting it to another part of your body. This procedure has begun very carefully to make sure that as many fat cells as possible will survive. Therefore your results are entirely dependent on the technique and the amount of care that your surgeon will have.

When the fat is placed into your butt it has to be done very strategically to make sure that you get a natural and very full appearance. In our practice, we commonly used software to digitally transform the photographs of the patients so that we get a very good understanding of what their goals are and so that we may tell them what we can accomplish. When planning this surgery be very specific with your surgeon about what shape size and contoured you would like your butt to be and ask them if they think that it is possible and if you have enough tissue to achieve your goal.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below.

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

Advice on finding a surgeon

+1

I advise all patients to educate themselves on the procedure itself and the plastic surgeon they are planning on performing their procedure. When you educate yourself, you will know the right questions to be asking when you go on consultations. Your goal for the ideal doctor for this procedure should have the education, expertise and experience in body contouring surgery.

Finding a good Butt Lift doctor

+1

1. Choose your surgeon carefully. Board certified PS

2. Experience

3. Have multiple consults. You and your surgeon should agree on the plan of treatment

4. You should feel comfortable with the surgeon

5. Is he/she available to you all the time?

6. Speak with prevous patients.

Then decide.

Finding a Qualified Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon

+1

Hi there-

I am not certain what qualifications exist for surgeons in Prague. In the United States, I would say that the following points are very important to look for... some are general, and some more specific to the operation in question:

- Make sure he/she is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery

- Membership in The American Society of Plastic Surgeons and The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery also means that he/she has completed all necessary requirements for membership in these professional organizations, and in the case of the latter group, that the surgeon does a minimum number of aesthetic procedures a year.

- Ask where the procedure will be performed. Many surgeons are able to perform your procedure in a surgery center or office facility- make sure the facility is accredited by AAAASF or another similar, nationally recognized body.

- Ask about the others involved in your care. The nurses, anesthesia providers, and other ancillary personnel can have a large impact on your experience. Make sure they are qualified and pleasant people.

- Ask to see photos of your surgeon's work, and maybe even to speak to a few former patients. Ask how many of these procedures they have done, and how frequently they do them. This is a great way to get a better understanding of what you might experience from start to finish. There are lots of patients who love their surgeon after the consultation... those that still love their surgeon after all is said and done are the ones who chose the best surgeon for their particular needs.