Brazilian Butt-lift 24 Days Ago. I Was Playing Soccer when I Fell on my Back and Hit my Buttocks Do That Affect my Final Results

Results of a Brazilian Butt Lift after Falling After Surgery

+1

This should not affect your results. So long as you see your surgeon. Sometimes, a molding or massage session may help reshape some of the areas if need be. Lymphatic massage is also useful. I have my patients also wear special garments that change based on their post-op course. Some patients may wear these for up to 3 months which gives you added protection!

Good luck and see your surgeon. Here are a few videos that explains some of this also. One is a link you have to click on and the other you can watch right here!