Can I Take Butt Pills After my Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery to Enlarge the Size?

Is it safe to take butt pill after having the bbl done to enlarge the size because the doctor didn't inject the amount that was planned?

Butt Lift Pills???

+3

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your Brazilian Butt Lift. 
There are many factors that play a part in determining how much fat can be injected, as well as many factors that effect how much fat will survive and many different techniques used by surgeons performing this procedure. 
At this point, you can take any pills that you want, but I guarantee that there is no pill in this world that will specifically make your butt bigger!  Don't waste your money!

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Brazilian butt lift and butt pills

+1

Unfortunately, I am unaware of any medications that would provide buttock enhancement. I feel it is more important for you to discuss your surgical results with your plastic surgeon and formulate a plan with the surgeon to help get you closer to your ultimate goal. Purchasing anything in pill form to provide buttock enlargement is a waste of your time and finances.

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

There are no Safe and Effective Pills for Buttocks Enlargement

+1

Hi there-

Unfortunately there are no safe and effective options for non-surgical enlargement of the buttocks.

Your best bet is to openly and respectfully discuss your disappointment in your outcome with your surgeon. If you used a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, I am confident that he wants you to be happy- you may have good options for  more closely approximating your goals.

Web reference: http://www.orlandobrazilianbuttlift.com

Brazilian Fat graft injection amount

+1

We can't predict how much will be injected with exact precision but it does get very close as you do more and more of these surgeries.  It seems to me that with bodyjet I've been able to inject more and more of the suctioned fat.

I don't know if any pill that will help an insufficient fat graft result, not yet.  If there was one, we'd be very well aware if it.  Give your result some time before taking any drastic measures and see exactly what it looks like.  With this you can see what options you have.

Web reference: Http://www.doctormeade.com