How Much Walking Should Be Done After a Brazilian Butt Lift?

How Much Walking Should Be Done After a BBL?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

The right amount of activity after a Brazilian butt lift

+2

The Brazilian butt lift is beautiful effective way to create a small tight torso and give you wonderful new curves to match. For the best results, be sure that you are working with a doctor that has a great deal of experience in the Brazilian butt lift, fat grafting, the various types of liposuction, and body contouring. Just as important as the Dr. and the technique they use, is the postoperative care that the patient performs. I have all my patients walk many times a day immediately after the surgery. I tell my patients that it is not important to walk for four hours but four times. I encourage them to walk as often as they can for even as little as 10 to 20 min. This will help get the anesthesia out of their system, encourage blood flow, increase their appetite, open their lungs and airways, prevent fevers, and help them recover quickly. Just as important as walking is for the patient to remember that they must avoid putting pressure on to their bottom or hips and any other areas that received fat grafting.

Walking after BBL

+1

Walking is good thing as long as it is done within reason. It prevents blot clots which can be fatal. On the other hand, forcing your self to walk/ run to the point is become exercise is also not a good idea. Speak with you plastic surgeon.

Limited Walking is Important after a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hi there-

As with all surgical procedures longer than a few minutes in duration, one of the risks is the development of a blood clot in the legs.

The best way to avoid or minimize this risk is to walk. 

Walking for weight loss is not necessary (in other words, you don't need to get on a treadmill for an hour a day), but short walks around the house are a good idea.

Talk to your surgeon about what they prefer their patients to do.

Web reference: http://www.orlandobrazilianbuttlift.com/Brazilian_Butt_Lift/Brazilian_Butt_Lift.html